- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Four Bedroom Terrace Property
- Good Sized Kitchen and Living Area
- Four Bedrooms, One with Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Currently Let Until September 2019 at £940 PCM
Additional InformationThis well maintained and beautifully presented four bedroom mid terrace is located on Sandymount Street, in the sought after area of Stranmillis. The property benefits from four good sized bedrooms (one with shower), a fitted kitchen, bathroom and living room.
The property benefits from being situated close to local amenities including Queens University, Stranmillis University and arterial bus routes to the City Centre.
The property also benefits from double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Viewing recommended to fully appreciate.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled flooring
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floors and recently painted with original cornicing
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.74m (9' 11" x 9' 0")
Hardwood floor, recently painted with original cornicing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.74m (12' 10" x 9' 0")
Spacious ground floor bedroom with built in shelving, hardwood floors and original cornicing. Potential to remove wall to living room to expand living area.
- KITCHEN WITH CONSERVATORY STYLE DINING AREA:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, benefitting from a conservatory style extension with room for dining area, access to rear enclosed yard.
- White suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower fixture, WC and pedestal wash hand basin,
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
Double bedroom with space for a desk and recently painted.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.41m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
Spacious double bedroom with space for a desk, wooden floors and recently painted.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.96m (14' 0" x 13' 0")
Top floor bedroom with wash hand basin, fitted shower, wooden floors and two velux windows. Recently painted.
- Enclosed rear yard and built in stores. Outside light and garden tap. Garden area beyond with UPVC Oil tank
Sandymount Street, off Stranmillis Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »