- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Grade B listed Building, End Terrace
- Many original features including original cornicing and sliding sash windows
- Three high - ceilinged reception rooms including a lounge with doors leading to a courtyard
- Five generous bedrooms with added benefit of some built in robes
- Two bathrooms on the first floor
- Private parking to the rear leading to a garage
- Mature gardens to front , side and rear in lawns
Additional InformationA Grade B listed building with many original features retained such as cornicing, sliding sash windows. Set on a corner site with gardens to side and rear with the added benefit of off street parking and garage. Comprising of three reception rooms, kitchen and a further five bedrooms on the first floor with two bathrooms.
A property tucked in behind Queens University in a popular tree lined Avenue. This property has huge potential with flexible accommodation over two floors and with some restoration could be a truly beautiful home.
Within walking distance to a vast array of amenities in Botanic,QFT and easy access to Belfast City Centre.Early viewing would be recommended for this sought after location and unique opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floorboards,original cornicing and matching ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
Painted floorboards,Gas fire with tiled surroundand matching hearth.Cornicing.
- 6.1m x 4.88m (20' 0" x 16' 0")
Painted wooden floorboards, gas fire with stone hearth and matching mantle.Double doors leading to enclosed courtyard.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.96m (13' 10" x 13' 0")
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
- 4.22m x 2.13m (13' 10" x 7' 0")
Rnage of low level units,1.5 stainless steel sink unit,tiled floor,cooker point.Fully tiled.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Original stained glass window.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.Panelled walls.
- Comprising of bath,shower cubical and vanitry unit.Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.13m (13' 0" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.44m x 3.91m (17' 10" x 12' 10")
Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
Double built in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
Built in robes.
- Garden sto front , side an drear in lawns .Bordered by mature hedging and shrubbery.
Driving along University Avenue behing QUB turn into Rugby Road.64 is on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »