- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Family Home in a Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Access to Local Primary Schools & Local Park & Ride Facility
- Living Room, Dining Room & Ground Floor WC Facility
- Family Room/Bedroom 4
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen & Adjoining Utility Room
- 3 Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Good Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- South Facing Rear Patio Area
- Bright Well Presented Interior
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationAn excellent detached family home in a prime residential location in south east Belfast; convenient access to popular local primary schools, south Belfast Ring Road at Belvoir and the local Park & Ride facility at Beechill.
The bright, well presented accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a living room, dining room, family room (potenital bedroom 4), ground floor WC facility, a magnificent modern fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room.
Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, garden areas to front, side and rear with a south facing rear patio, off street parking for at least two cars. We can highly recommed an intenal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Feature fireplace surround with cast iron inset and gas coal effect fire, laminate wood effect floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.51m (14' 0" x 11' 6")
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.39m x 3.56m (14' 5" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, feature range with five ring gas hob and oven underneath, plumbed for American fridge freezer, under unit lighting, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.85m (9' 11" x 6' 1")
Range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.87m x 3.05m (19' 3" x 10' 0")
Wall to wall range of built-in units, wardrobes and drawer units.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Triton shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.48m (15' 0" x 11' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Comprising wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Good garden areas to front, side and rear, off street parking for at least two cars, south facing rear patio.
Purdysburn Road from Beechill Road turn right into Royal Lodge Road, continue to number 64 on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »