- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very Well Presented Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built-In Storage)
- Bright Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To Living / Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Convenient To Ballyhackamore Village, The Comber Greenway & Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Local Schools, Shops & Parks Within Easy Reach
Additional InformationThis very well presented semi-detached property comes to the market, and will appeal to those seeking to buy a home within one of East Belfast's most popular suburbs.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen with dining / living area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms (two with built-in storage), and a white bathroom suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking, a forecourt garden, and rear garden in lawn.
Within walking distance of Ballyhackamore Village, local schools, the Comber Greenway as well as local parks, this superb property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Immediate viewing is recommended!
Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing.
- Composite front door with glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.4m (12' 5" x 11' 2")
Cast iron stove. Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 5.44m x 3.84m (17' 10" x 12' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level unit. Single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Four ring electric hob with under oven. Glass stainless steel extractor fan. Wine rack. Breakfast bar. Recessed for American style fridge/freezer. Laminate wooden floor.
- Access to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and shower fitment over. Chrome heated towel rail. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
Two built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.13m (9' 4" x 7' 0")
Built-in wardrobe. Laminate wooden floor.
- GARDEN AREA:
- Rear tarmac patio. Garden in lawn. Timber fence. Shrub beds. Outside tap and light. Side tarmac driveway. Front tarmac driveway. Garden in lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.74m (18' 0" x 9' 0")
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »