This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Separate W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
- Gardens to Front, Side and Rear with paved patio area to the rear with a variety of plants and shrubs. Decking Area to the side.
- Timber shed to rear. Outside tap.
- Tarmac Driveway.
- Carpets included within sale.
Additional InformationIf you would enjoy having the choice of relaxing in your beautiful home with its tasteful decor and spacious rooms, or living it up in the thriving and ever popular City of Newry then this could be exactly what you have been looking for!. This beautifully maintained home is full of class and has been well maintained by the current Vendors. This property certainly stands out with its pleasant finish and will certainly meet the demands of your wish list!
Internally the property comprises of a bright airy Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area with integrated electrical appliances and Utility Room with door leading to the rear patio area and separate W.C. First Floor consists of 3 Double Bedrooms with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Externally there are lawns to the front, side and rear with a variety of mature plants and shrubs with a beautiful Patio Area to the Rear and Decking Area. Tarmac driveway to the front and the boundary to the front, side and rear of the property is enclosed with timber fencing and timber shed to the rear.
Early viewing is recommended as we envisage a high volume of interest!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring. Carpet on stairs. Telephone point. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 4.3m x 4.5m (14' 1" x 14' 9")
Front Elevation. Feature bay window. Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset and hearth. T.V point. Wall lights with dimmer switch. Parquet wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 4.7m x 3.6m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Rear Elevation. Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Zanussi electric hob and oven. Hotpoint fridge freezer. Recessed lighting. Immersion heater. Laminate wooden flooring. Partial wall tiling. T.V point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.7m x 2.6m (5' 7" x 8' 6")
Rear Elevation. Range of units. Partial wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Plumbed for dishwasher. Access to the rear. Access to Separate W.C.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.7m x 0.8m (5' 7" x 2' 8")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fitted mirrored unit. Full wall and floor tiling.
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space via slings by ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 4.2m (10' 6" x 13' 9")
Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Dormer window. T.V point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.6m (11' 2" x 11' 10")
Rear Elevaiton. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes, drawers and lockers.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.8m (10' 2" x 12' 6")
Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. T.V point. Telephone point.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.m x 3.2m (9' 10" x 10' 6")
Front Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mirrored unit above. Freestanding cast iron roll top bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Full wall and floor tiling. Velux window. Hot press.
From Newry take the Warrenpoint Road and travel to the roundabout and take the first exit onto the Old Warrenpoint Rd travel for approx 0.4 miles. Turn left into Oaklands and the subject property is situated at the top of the development on the left hand side.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »