- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenties And Belfast City Centre
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Entrance Door
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge With PVC Double Glazed Doors To Juilette Balcony With Picturesque Views
- Open Plan Dining Area
- Luxury Fitted Open Plan Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With En Suite Shower Room)
- Bathroom With Corner Bath Plus Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Tarmac Car Parking Space And Gates To Car Park
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent C73 Energy Rating For Low Running Costs
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended to Appreciate This Spacious Apartment With Open Plan Living
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenties And Belfast City Centre
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door. Store. Double doors through to Lounge.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.97m x 4.08m (19' 7" x 13' 5")
PVC double glazed doors to Juliette balcony with picturesque views. Open plan to Kitchen. Open plan to Dining Area.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.83m x 2.34m (9' 3" x 7' 8")
Open plan to Lounge.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.11m x 2.59m (13' 6" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel and glass canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Under unit lighting. Worcester gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Open plan to Lounge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.71m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Measurements taken to widest points. PVC double glazed doors to Juliette balcony with picturesque views. Laminated timber floor.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.14m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Laminated timber floor.
- Shower cubicle with bi-folding door and thermostatic shower. Corner bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
- Tarmac car parking space.
- Please note, a service charge of approximately £66 per month is payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lagmore Avenue turn onto Mount Eagles. At the roundabout turn right onto Mount Eagles Square. Continue round the one way system then turn left. Number 64 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »