- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- Maple Kitchen
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- White Bathroom Suite
- Cul De Sac
This semi detached home may well be the perfect staging post for the first time buyer or young family with a local primary school within walking distance, not to mention the varied social, retail and recreational facilities of Bangor town centre. Providing the size and specification of accommodation that should be easily managed helps to create an easy going lifestyle, which helps to keep life stress free. If you're encouraged by what you read why not take the first step towards that independent lifestyle you always dreamt of but perhaps found financially difficult to achieve. Give it a go and come and view your new home today.
- Hardwood entrance door into...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 15'4" x 12'3" (4.67m x 3.73m)
- Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'5" x 8'10" (4.70m x 2.69m)
- Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in Siemans 4 ring hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumber for washing machine. Part tiled walls.. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'8" x 8'10" (3.86m x 2.69m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5" x 8'10" (3.48m x 2.69m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 7'1" x 6'3" (2.16m x 1.91m)
- Lamianted wood floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden in stones.
- Garden enclosed in stones. Decked patio. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Sensor light.
- PLEASE NOTE
- PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY LET OUT WITH AN INCOME OF £7,200 PER ANNUM
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »