- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive 1930's Detached Family Home With Contemporary Extension
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Panelled Walls And Bruce Oak Wood Floor
- Cloakroom With Period Style Sanitaryware And Feature Tiling By Fired Earth
- Drawing Room With Bay Window, Original Mahogany Fireplace
- Stunning Extended Glazed Open Plan Kitchen, Living, Dining Area With Reclaimed Maple Parquet Floor & Aluminium Sliding Door System Overlooking Private Rear Garden
- Contemporary Handleless Kitchen And Extensive Island Unit With Feature Lighting Above, Full Range Of Built In Bosch Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two With Range Of Built In Sliding Wardrobes
- Luxury Soaks Family Bathroom With Complementary Tiling By Fired Earth
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Fully Double Glazed Windows
- Front Parking Area For Up to 5 Cars, Boundary Hedging & Fencing
- Delightful Private Mature Rear Garden In Lawns Bordered By Shrubs & Plants, Tobermore
- Granite Paving & Raised Patio Area, Contemporary Siberian Larch Wood Fencing With Wireless Lighting System
- Located Between Malone & Lisburn Roads, Extremely Convenient To A Host Of Amenities In The Surrounding Area Including Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport, Leading Schools, Academic Institutions & Hospitals
Additional InformationNo. 64 Marlborough Park South will be popular on the open market with young professionals, families and those downsizing who are seeking a perfectly renovated property. Located between Malone & Lisburn Road, the home is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding Malone area including shops, restaurants, public transport, and leading schools, academic institutions & hospitals.
The home offers the perfect balance of a traditional property in South Belfast, retaining many original characteristics and features, yet the modern glazed extension to the rear offers all of the luxuries that modern living requires and the property is perfectly complemented by a private enclosed site. The current owners completed a full renovation and extension of the property in 2016.
The home offers bright accommodation to include, three double bedrooms, two with built in sliding robes, luxury family bathroom by Soaks, formal drawing room with attractive period fireplace and bruce oak wood flooring, cloakroom with period style sanitaryware and stunning extended open plan kitchen, living and dining area with reclaimed maple parquet floor & separate fully fitted utility room. Externally, the home offers ample driveway parking for up to 5 cars to the front and a mature garden to rear in lawns & mature shrubs with contemporary siberian larch wood fencing, exterior wireless lighting and tobermore granite paving & raised patio area.
A stylish home finished to an excellent standard which must be viewed to be appreciated.
- Hardwood entrance door with decorative glass panel. Feature tiled entrance. Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bruce oak wood floor. Panelled walls. Corniced ceiling. Leaded glazed
window. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 'Burlington' period style sanitaryware to include low flush WC and wash hand
basin. Partially tiled walls and floor by Fired Earth. Period style radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.09m (15' 6" x 13' 5")
Feature bay window with stained glass panes. Bruce oak wood floor. Attractive original mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- EXTENDED GLAZED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.42m x 6.2m (24' 4" x 20' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level handleless units with under unit lighting. Sharksnose Caesarstone quartz worktop. Island unit with breakfast bar area, plug tower and feature lighting above, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher. Integrated 'Bosch' double oven. Integrated 'Bosch' microwave. Integrated 'Bosch' 5 ring gas on glass hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Velux window.
Reclaimed maple parquet floor. Aluminium window & sliding door to rear overlooking garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 2.01m (7' 11" x 6' 7")
Range of high and low level high gloss units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. 'Worcester' gas fired
boiler. Tiled floor.
- Panelled staircase with feature leaded glazed window.
- Access to roof space. Corniced ceiling.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Wall to wall sliding wardrobes. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- LUXURY MODERN SOAKS BATHROOM:
- Half panelled walls. Low flush WC. Roll top bath with telephone hand shower and mixer tap. Vanity storage unit with marble sink, mixer tap and feature illuminated wall mirror above. Walk-in fully marble tiled double shower area with feature shower screen, shower attachment and drencher shower head over. Low flush WC. Half panelled walls. Corniced ceiling. Tiling by Fired Earth.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.87m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Mature private rear garden in lawns bordered by flower beds, trees and
shrubs. Siberian larch wood fencing with exterior wireless lighting. Paving and raised patio area in Tobermore granite. Garden shed to side. Ample front parking for up to 5 cars with front boundary hedge and side fencing.
Marlborough Park South is located between Malone & Lisburn Roads, South Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »