- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Cleverly extended attractive family home in a consistently popular location
- Fitted Kitchen with open plan to Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Two separate Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom with wc
- Modern white Bathroom suite
- Four Bedrooms to include Master Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Private parking to front, enclosed gardens to rear with decking and paved patio
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationThis attractive family home has been sympathetically extended and now boasts a wealth of accommodation.
Enjoying a quiet yet very convenient location just a short stroll from Ballyhackamore Village, many leading senior and primary schools and within easy reach of Belfast City Centre via both public and private transport.
The spacious interior has been cleverly designed and extended to make full use of the space and incorporates an excellent kitchen with open plan to a casual dining / living area, two further separate reception rooms and four bedrooms; all of which combine to create a well proportioned home that has been well cared for by the present owner.
With a pleasing external look it's only upon internal inspection that one can fully appreciate this excellent property.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush wc, heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
(Into bay window) - slate fireplace with wood surround, granite hearth, oak wood laminate flooring.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 2.2m (12' 2" x 7' 3")
Multi-fuel burning stove, polished granite hearth, oak wood laminate flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.9m x 4.m (19' 4" x 13' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, granite worktops, built-in Range with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, wine chiller, LG fridge freezer, Bermantic built-in microwave, slate floor, kitchen island / breakfast bar with granite top. uPVC patio doors to decking.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, built-in cupboards, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Range of robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising built-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.5m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
Built-in robe, Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Brick paviour driveway to ample parking.
- Enclosed rear gardens in lawn. Feature decked area and paved patio.
Kirkliston Park can be accessed via the North Road (just after Cyprus Park). Alternatively from Ballyhackamore Village, turn down Holland Drive (opposite Templeton Robinson office). Go to the bottom, turn left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »