64 Kinnegar Drive, Kinnegar, Holywood BT18 9JQ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive 1930's Semi Detached
- Bright, Spacious and Well-Proportioned Accommodation
- Hallway with Cloaks Store under stairs
- Lounge with open fire
- Dining Room with square arch to:
- Modern, Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed
- Shared, tarmac driveway leading to Detached Garage and rear Garden in lawn
- Positioned within ever popular area of Kinnegar
- Within close proximity to Holywood town centre
- Ideal for those wishing to commute via road and rail
Additional InformationAn attractive, well presented semi detached property positioned within the ever popular, residential area of Kinnegar. Only a short distance from Holywood's bustling town centre, delightful coastal walks and boasting ease of access for the city commuter via both road or rail ensuring this home will generate instant interest on today's market.
Internally, the accommodation is bright and spacious; Briefly comprising lounge with feature open fire, dining room with square arch to a modern, fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden. Upstairs, are three well proportioned bedrooms plus contemporary shower room. Fully uPVC double glazed, the property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system. Externally, there is a detached garage and rear garden in lawn.
We anticipate interest from a range of purchasers from first time buyer, those wishing to downsize to commuter and investor alike.
- uPVC Double Glazed Front Door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring.
- Cloaks store understairs, Worcester gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.3m (15' 1" x 10' 10")
Oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring, Bow window, feature open fire with natural stone effect composite surround, cast iron inset, granite hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 2.6m (12' 10" x 8' 6")
Oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring, low voltage spotlighting.
Square Arch to . . .
- 5.5m x 2.m (18' 1" x 6' 7")
Modern cream gloss kitchen with range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate worktops and upstands, 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, Hotpoint built-in 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, built-in Hotpoint oven below, built-in Hotpoint washing machine, space for fridge freezer, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double doors to exterior.
- Access to loft.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.7m (15' 5" x 8' 10")
(Into Bow window) - Oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring, wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 2.7m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
(At widest points) - Oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.7m x 2.1m (8' 10" x 6' 11")
Oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled Drencher shower with hand held unit, low flush wc, rice bowl ceramic sink with free standing mixer tap and low cupboard, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Shared tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
- To rear - concrete patio.
Gardens in lawns bordered by hedging.
Travelling along the main A2 road away from Belfast towards Holywood, turn left under the bridge onto The Esplanade. Continue along this road then take a left turn onto Kinnegar Drive. No 64 is at the end of the road on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »