- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Semi Detached Home In Kinnegar, A Popular Location In Holywood
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Living Room With Open Fire
- New Kitchen And Bathroom Installed in February 2020
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Generous South West Facing Gardens To The Rear
- Detached Garage And Off Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance To Holywood Train Station & Town Centre
- Convenient To Belfast City
- Shoreline And Coastal Paths Within A Minutes Walk
Additional InformationThis is a rare opportunity to purchase a charming semi-detached property with gardens and a detached garage that has been recently redecorated throughout.
Kinnegar has become a location ideal for young professionals/couples or the retired market who want to be within walking distance of Holywood, but with the added advantage of being minutes from Belfast Lough and the Ulster Way.
Within close proximity are various specialist retail shops and cafes, Holywood Railway Station, supermarkets, the Holywood exchange and the City Airport.
Internally the property has been laid out over two floors and boasts bright and deceptively spacious accommodation which comprises: a living room to the front with bay window, a kitchen with built in appliances and dining area. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
There is a small front garden, access to the garage to the side / rear and long rear gardens in lawns, excellent space for the couple, young family or downsizers.
Truly a fine home both internally and externally, set in a location which would be hard to fault.
- uPVC double glazed front door with window to side into entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Understair storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.23m (16' 2" x 10' 7")
Bay window. Stone fireplace with open fire, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Wood laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.51m (12' 7" x 8' 3")
Tiled Floor. Open to...
- 5.49m x 2.06m (18' 0" x 6' 9")
Excellent range of units with solid wood worktops. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob with underoven and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Display shelving. Wall light wiring. Recessed lighting. Tiled floor. Double opening doors to the patio and gardens.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 2.62m (15' 7" x 8' 7")
Full length mirrored sliding wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Lough views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.77m (13' 2" x 9' 1")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.03m (8' 7" x 6' 8")
Wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below and mirror storage unit above, low flush WC, bath with mixer taps and thermostatic chrome overhead shower attachment. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
- Hatch to roof space.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 3.28m (18' 5" x 10' 9")
Up and over door.
- TO THE REAR:
- Driveway to the side of the property which leads to a detached garage. Garden laid in lawns, mature shrub beds and hedge boundary. Patio area. Water supply.
From the Maypole in Holywood drive down Shore Road towards Belfast Lough, over the lights and under the bridge is Kinnegar.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »