- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom Suite First Floor
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Located just off the Purdysburn Road, this semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and well maintained landscaped rear gardens with additional raised flower beds, bordered by timber fencing. The property is within walking distance to Tesco Newtownbreda, the Outer Ring, the Cairnshill Park & Ride as well as leading schools both primary and post primary. An excellent, well maintained home, in a cul de sac location, just waiting for the right client to add their own fit and finish.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs storage
- Lounge 17'1 x 15'7 (5.21m x 4.75m)
- Into bay. Tiled marble effect fire place with mahogany surround with matching hearth, double french doors to dining room
- Dining Room
- Double glazed sliding doors proving access to patio/garden.
- Fitted Kitchen 10'6 x 10'6 (3.20m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, formica work surfaces, single drainer 1 ¼ stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls & tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'0 x 10'9 (4.27m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Two 13'6 x 11'0 (4.11m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom Three 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- At widest points. Built-in robes
- Bathroom Suite
- Comprising wood panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, separate glazed shower cubicle with shower unit. Tiled walls. Hot press.
- Access to roof space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Loose stone area to front and side.
Tarmac driveway to side leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 18'5 x 11'3 (5.61m x 3.43m)
- Electric roller door with light and power, housing oil boiler.
- Landscaped Rear
- Professionally flagged patio area to rear, additional raised flagged area with stone faced wall, raised flower beds. Bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »