- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented ground floor apartment with its own door access
- Bright and spacious lounge open plan to a dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two good bedrooms
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Access to own garden area
- Ideal location for commuting into Belfast City Centre
- Situated close to Holywood Exchange with Ikea, Sainsbury's and Next Homeware
- EPC - C76
Additional InformationGlendhu Manor is a mature development which is ideally situated for commuting into Belfast City Centre and the Outer ring and is within walking distance to Tesco's at Knocknagoney, also close by is Holywood Exchange and Retail Park, and the George Best City Airport.
The accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises a large living room with a floor to ceiling feature window open plan to a dining area. There is also a modern fitted kitchen and two bedrooms, and a bathroom with a three-piece white suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazed windows.
We have no hesitation in recommending a viewing of this apartment as apartments like this are hard to find in the East Belfast location.
One month's rent is payable as a deposit and the first months' rent is payable in advance. References will be requested.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden flooring, built in storage.
- 5.13m x 3.15m (16' 10" x 10' 4")
Laminated wooden flooring, feature floor to ceiling window.
- 2.77m x 2.11m (9' 1" x 6' 11")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. laminated work surfaces, stainless steel chimney extractor, four ring ceramic hob and Bosch built in oven. Plumbed for a washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.77m (13' 1" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.21m (10' 0" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome taps, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Garden area accessed via steps at the side of the apartment.
Off Garnerville Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
118th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »