- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic detached property located in Dundonald
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Offers versatile, spacious and flexible accommodation
- Welcoming entrance hall with useful built-in storage
- Superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Two ground floor bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Ground floor bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms upstairs
- Wet room with a contemporary suite
- Large outbuilding providing great storage
- Brick paved driveway to the rear with parking for two cars
- Private south facing rear garden laid in lawn with a spacious patio
- Front garden laid in lawn
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a superb range of local amenities
Additional InformationGo This Way!
This fantastic property offers a convenient location that will most certainly appeal to those wanting to take their first steps onto the property market or those with a growing family who want a fantastic choice of schools and local amenities. The property offers versatile accommodation and can be used as four bedrooms with one reception room or you could have fewer bedrooms with more reception rooms... the choice is yours. The fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the focal point of the home where a quiet night with a movie or hosting a dinner party can be enjoyed.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage, a fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room, two bedrooms with bay windows and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a wet room with a contemporary suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn. There is off-street parking for two cars to the rear of the property. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a sunny southerly aspect and a spacious patio which is the perfect place to enjoy some outdoor dining.
Galway Park offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is a 10 minute drive away offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Dundonald Village are within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 7.04m x 3.30m! (23'1" x 10'10!)
- Open To:
- Kitchen 3.84m x 2.92m (12'7" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 1 2.87m x 4.11m (9'5" x 13'6")
- Bedroom 2 2.87m x 4.29m (9'5" x 14'1")
- Bathroom 2.87m x 2.08m (9'5" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.73m x 2.54m (12'3" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 4 2.74m x 3.91m (9' x 12'10")
- Wet Room 2.08m x 1.35m (6'10" x 4'5")
- Outbuilding 8.23m x 4.27m (27' x 14')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »