- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained End Terrace Property
- Through Living/Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Beautiful Corner Site with Mature Side Garden and Enclosed Courtyard
- Twin Driveways, One Accessed Off Dunraven Park and the Other Accessed Off Dunraven Parade
- Detached Garage
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
Additional InformationThis attractive end terrace property is situated on a lovely corner site and is located within a well established residential area. The location offers ease of access for the city commuter and is within walking distance to a range of local amenities and to Ballyhackamore and Bloomfield villages. This fine home has been well maintained by its present owner. Of particular note is the beautiful mature side garden laid in lawns.
In brief, the accommodation comprises large living/dining room opening to kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room with white suite.
This property is sure to create instant interest to the first time buyer and investor market.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 2.74m (19' 8" x 9' 6")
Dual aspect windows, pine surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ample dining area, open to kitchen.
- 3.89m x 1.22m (12' 9" x 4' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, space for cooker, part tiled walls, dual aspect windows, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to yard, low voltage spotlight.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Partly boarded, with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.69m (9' 7" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Profile electric shower unit, PVC panelled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, laminate floor, hatch.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.88m x 1.7m (6' 2" x 5' 7")
Outlook to front.
- Corner site, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, front driveway for two cars, enclosed rear courtyard with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, additional driveway off Dunraven Park, side garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, access to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.8m x 2.92m (15' 9" x 9' 7")
Light and power, up and over door.
uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
From Grand Parade turn into Orangefield Lane. Dunraven Park is located on the right hand side and Dunraven Parade is located off Dunraven Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »