- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning detached residence with attached double garage
- 4 - 7 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and shower room, flexible for alternative layouts if required
- Drawing room open plan to dining room
- Sunroom to the front of the property leading from the entrance porch
- Spacious hallway with contemporary style staircase to the downstairs accommodation
- Bathroom on the first floor with a modern suite and corner bath
- Contemporary style fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units
- Separate utility room with fitted high and low level units
- Separate boiler room to the downstairs accommodation with fitted units
- Excellent storage including basement level storage as well as a spacious roofspace and an outside store room
- Attic could be converted, subject to necessary planning
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Sunken courtyard garden to the front
- Spacious site laid out extensively in lawns to the front and rear with mature hedging and planted borders
- Gardens extend to 1/3 of an acre approx.
- Driveway and parking area to the front with a driveway leading to a parking area at the rear
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 3800 sq ft approx
Designed by a local award winning architect as his family home, this detached residence will simply deceive the eye from first impressions, having generously proportioned accommodation that has been wonderfully arranged over two floors and extends to approximately 4,000 sq ft. The overall property has a contemporary feel for modern living, which will appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers with an array of requirements including those seeking home with the potential for an annex. The interior is beautifully presented with the advantage of a stunning open view to the rear with stretches to the Mourne Mountains on the horizon. The attractive location is convenient to Lurgan, Moira, Dromore and its A1 carriageway for Newry and the south. For those seeking a home with a little more accommodation in a desirable rural yet convenient location, this is one to be viewed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »