64 Donegall Avenue, Donegall Road, Belfast South, Belfast BT12 6LX
3 Bed Terrace house For Sale
- Extended mid terraced property finished with a traditional red brick exterior
- Three double bedrooms over first and second floors
- Finished to a neutral colour scheme throughout
- Large double lounge through to separate kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Contemporary bathroom suite with power shower unit
- PVCu double glazed windows fitted throughout
- Serviced with oil fired central heating
- Affordable starter home for first time buyers
- May make an excellent investment property
- Potential rental income of £7,200 per annum with capability of increasing to £9,000 per annum (subject to consents)
- Within walking distance to Belfast City & Royal Hospitals
- Conveniently located close to motorway networks, Lisburn Road & City Centre
This three-bedroom terraced property is a welcome addition to the local property market. Having been well-maintained by its current owners, the property is finished to a neutral standard throughout, the ground floor comprises a large double lounge, through to a separate fitted kitchen. The double story extension to the rear supports a first floor bathroom suite, finished to a contemporary standard and boasting a modern power shower unit. The first floor offers two good sized double bedrooms, with a third, spacious master bedroom found on the second floor.
The property is serviced with oil fired central heating and has PVCu double glazed windows fitted throughout. Donegall Avenue offers ample on-street parking, has a number of bus stops on the street and is a few minutes’ walk to the nearest train station.
Situated between the Royal & City Hospitals, the property is also a few minutes’ walk from Belfast City centre, the vibrant Lisburn Road and motorway networks. This property offers an ideal opportunity for those seeking to get on the property ladder and secure their first home, although it is also expected to generate interest from investors seeking solid returns.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, contact a member of our sales team on 0330 330 9439 or visit www.kingston-berkeley.com
Solid hard wood front door leading to;
Entrance Hall: Internal glass paned door leading to carpeted stairs, single sided radiator.
Lounge: (6.495m x 2.992m) Formerly two separate lounges opened into one large through lounge, flooring, television point, telephone point, electrical box, double sided radiator, ample electrical sockets, PVCu double glazed window to the front and rear of room, open fire with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth.
Kitchen: (4.607m x 1.92m) Tiled floor, PVCu sheeted ceiling spot lighting, high and low level fitted kitchen units, stainless steel sink & strainer with chrome mixer tap, large PVCu double glazed window, ample electrical points, plumbed for washing machine, area for free standing cooker, solid hard wood door to rear.
Landing: Carpeted flooring, PVCu double glazed widow rear facing. Hot-Press and storage.
Bathroom: (1.801m x 1.927m) Laminate flooring, modern PVC walls, two PVCu double glazed windows, duel flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower unit with Mira electric shower, single sided radiator.
Bedroom 1: (4.132m x 3.051m) Carpeted flooring, electrical points, two PVCu double glazed widows, single sided radiators.
Bedroom 2: (3.255m x 2.502m) Carpeted flooring, electrical points, double sided radiator, PVCu double glazed window.
Landing: Carpeted flooring, storage, PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom 3: (4.081m x 4.963m) Reclaimed wooden flooring, electrical points, triple panel double glazed window, single sided radiator.
Outhouse with PVCu oil storage tank, burner house with oil burner, gated access to rear ally, feature paving.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact a member of our sales team today on 0330 330 9439.
Note: These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. © 2018 Kingston Berkeley All rights reseved.
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »