- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning luxuriously finished terrace house with two storey extension
- Stone tiled floor (large tiles) throughout ground floor with double doors between hall, living room and kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Extended kitchen within dining area in high quality finish
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Walk in wardrobe
- 2 further bedrooms
- Large bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing in mahogany effect frames
- Mains gas central heating
- Brick paved driveway
- Rear garden in paving and artificial grass with wooden cabin suitable for storage, home office or play room.
Additional InformationThis is a special property where no expense has been spared in creating a luxury modern home. It has been extended over two floors and is finished to a high standard with quality fittings throughout.
Downstairs, the original part of the house has been opened up to create a spacious living room with a stunning stone tiled floor running throughout the ground floor. The kitchen is both a great size and finished to a high spec with plenty of room for dining. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite shower room and a separate large walk in wardrobe, there are two further bedrooms, one of which is a roofspace conversion and the luxury bathroom is complete with bath and separate shower. There is a brick paved driveway to the front and a garden to the rear with wooden cabin.
Clonduff is a small estate located adjacent to the new Lisnasharragh Leisure Centre and is convenient to local shops and public transport.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.94m x 1.65m (12' 11" x 5' 5")
Radiator cover, alarm panel, storage under stairs, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights and double glazed doors to living room
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.27m (18' 4" x 14' 0")
Stone tiled floor, recessed spotlights and double glazed doors to kitchen
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.05m x 4.11m (16' 7" x 13' 6")
Stylish range of high and low level fitted units in walnut finish, five ring gas range, stainless steel extractor canopy, glass splashback, Belfast sink, Corian worktops and upstand, recess for American fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated tumble dryer, integrated dishwasher, stone tiled floor, recessed spotlights and French doors to garden
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.9m (13' 8" x 9' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.88m (6' 10" x 6' 2")
Large corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, rainfall and handheld shower heads, wash hand basin in vanity unit,
- Built in cupboard
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 2.64m x 2.13m (8' 8" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.05m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
Built in sliderobes and recessed spotlights
- 4.11m x 2.01m (13' 6" x 6' 7")
Roll top bath with side mounted taps on raised plinth, high flush W.C., wash hand basin, walk in shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlights
- Front garden in brick paving with space for several cars. Rear garden in paving, artificial grass and large wooden cabin with light and power
Clonduff Drive runs between the Castlereagh Road and Carncaver Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »