- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Mid Town House
- Tastefully Presented
- 3 Bedroom/ 2 Receptions
- Striking Kitchen
- Superb White Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Fired Heating System
- Off Street Parking . Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
If ever there was a home that deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it! Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this tastefully presented extended mid town house, which is located in a most sought after residential location on the periphery of Bangor. Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its wooden laminate flooring a theme which is continued into the comfortable lounge with its attractive fireplace. Worthy of special mention is the striking kitchen/dining area with its appealing range of high and low level units, wide selection of integrated appliances and Karndean flooring. It is true to say that the extension with this fine home makes all the difference and viewers will be delighted with the excellent family/sun room which also benefits from Karndean flooring and it enjoys a pleasing outlook to the rear garden. At first floor level the home offers a traditional 3 bedroom layout, a superb 3 piece white bathroom with a useful shower over the bath and Karndean flooring which is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers. Outside to the front the home boasts a taramc drive which provides ample car parking facilities and the enclosed garden benefits from a paved path, a lawned garden, garden shed and a sunny aspect ideal for those summer barbecues.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 14'7" max x 12'0" max (4.45m max x 3.66m max)
- 6 Pane bevelled glazed door from hall. Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows. Corniced ceiling. Attractive fireplace. Wooden laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 15'5" max x 10'4" max (4.70m max x 3.15m max)
- 6 Pane bevelled glazed door from lounge. Attractive range of high and low level units. Concealed lighting. Feature sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob, oven, extractor fan and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Karndean flooring. Ceiling downlighters. Double panel radiator. Open plan to ...
- FAMILY ROOM/SUN ROOM 13'5" max x 8'6"max (4.09m max x 2.59m)
- Double panel radiator. Karndean flooring. Double glazed Velux style window. Ceiling downlighters. White uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 14'6"max x 9'0" max (4.42m x 2.74m max)
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 10'6" max x 9'0" max (3.20m max x 2.74m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 (Front) L SHAPED 11'2" max x 6'2" max (3.40m max x 1.88m max)
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Panelled bath with shower over. Shower screen. Part tiled and part panelled walls. Karndean flooring. Feature wall mounted heated towel rail. Panelled ceiling with downlighters. White uPVC double glazed window.
- Tarmac drive. Light point. Open porch.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Paved patio. Garden laid in lawn. Garden shed. Light point. Sunny aspect.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »