- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Excellent Standard of Decor Throughout
- Well Proportioned Family Accommodation
- Lounge & Living Room - both with Morso's Multi Fuel Burning Stoves
- Spacious Kitchen with Casual Breakfast Area
- Rear Porch/ Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Heating
- Detached Garage with additional ample parking
- Superb Generous Rear Garden in lawns, patio area etc
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Fibre Broadband - Data Points to Reception Rooms & 2 Bedrooms.
Additional InformationRecently refurbished to an exceptional standard, this superb detached family home is beautifully presented throughout leaving the purchaser with little to do except move in. The immediate impression is of a bright and airy home of the highest quality. Number 64 nevertheless retains a delightful warmth and character evident in properties of this era.
Internally the property offers a wealth of accommodation over 2 floors and externally there is ample off street parking and a detached garage to the front, with a generously sized low maintenance garden to the rear. Brunswick Road is a desirable address in Bangor West, well known for its quality housing and close proximity to leading schools, with convenient access to the town centre, marina, seafront and a variety of coastal walks. For those travelling to Belfast, excellent road and rail links are a major attraction of the location.
Overall, this most impressive family home has so much to offer, therefore early internal inspection is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door, feature ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Exposed and treated wood floor. Understairs cloaks cupboard.
- Plus separate wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- 6.22m x 3.89m (20' 5" x 12' 9")
Into bay. Slate fireplace with Morso 06 multi fuel cast iron stove, corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.58m (15' 5" x 11' 9")
Into bay. Hole in wall fireplace with Morso 04 cast iron multi fuel stove, corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Carved fireplace and cast iron and tiled inset, open fire and slate hearth, corniced ceiling, picture rail, laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACIOUS DINING AREA:
- 4.93m x 4.17m (16' 2" x 13' 8")
Pine kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric cooker point, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH/UTILITY:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, store cupboard. Door to outside.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.4m (13' 4" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.67m (12' 3" x 8' 9")
Cast iron fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
- SEPARATE LOW FLUSH WC
- Wash hand basin, built-in display shelving.
- White suite comprising ball and claw foot bath, pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail. Built-in cupboard.
Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder. Worcester gas fired boiler with 'Honey Well Home Heating Control'.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.58m (17' 0" x 11' 9")
Into bay. Cast iron fireplace with exposed brick, wall to wall range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Into bay. Cast iron fire surround with tiled inset and hearth, wood strip flooring, tv aerial.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 4.04m (18' 1" x 13' 3")
Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Extensive rear garden laid in lawns.
- Tarmac driveway.
From Crawfordsburn Road, Bangor travelling towards Bangor at the Bryansburn Road/Grange Road roundabout, turn into Brunswick Road and property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »