- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful Semi-detached home nestled at the back of this popular development
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace with open fire
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Bar open to dining area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Landing with Hotpress off
- Three well-proportiond bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom with white suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double glazed windows
- A Generous site with large gravel driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
- Enclosed Yard to rear
- Views to open countryside to the rear
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is situated in a prime cul-de-sac location at the back of this popular development, backing onto countryside at the rear.
The property is convenient to many local amenities in the delightful village of Lower Ballinderry whilst remaining within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province including Belfast and Lisburn. The property offers spacious accommodation which is immaculately presented by the current owners and is perfectly complemented by the private rear garden with sheltered sitting area.
Offering superb value for money in a delightful location, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, storage under stairs
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
Laminate woof floor, feature fireplace with granite inlay and heath with open fire
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.79m x 5.36m (9' 2" x 17' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with breakfast bar, stainless steel side draining sink, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashback, space for oven, uPVC sliding doors out to rear
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, range of low level units with stainless steel side draining sink, space for washer, dryer and dishwasher. Door out to driveway at side
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin
- Hot press off
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.84m (10' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 1.91m (7' 5" x 6' 3")
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, wash hand basin, panel bath, fully tiled corner shower cubicle
- Front: Generous flat lawn to front and side garden with large gravel driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
Rear: Fully fenced and enclosed rear yard in brick paviors, oil boiler house and oil tank
From A26 at Ballinderry take Lower Ballinderry Road. On entering Lower Ballinderry continue to
cross road junction, turn left and Brook Lodge is on the right hand side. Take right in the development and continue to the last cul-de-sac at the rear of the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »