- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Conveniently located within a few miles of both Coleraine and Castlerock, Number 64 Blakes Road occupies a spacious plot within this rural setting. This detached property offers spacious accommodation throughout to include 4 well proportioned bedrooms and an abundance of ground floor reception space. The first floor master bedroom benefits from a large adjoining balcony which provides an outlook over surrounding countryside with views of Downhill Demense, Mussenden Temple, Donegal headlands, Bann Estuary and the North Atlantic Ocean.
Externally the property offers spacious surrounding gardens to front and side and a spacious yard to rear which will add significant appeal to a vast array of purchasers. Given the location, accommodation on offer, and presentation throughout, we highly recommend an immediate viewing of this impressive detached home (strictly by private appointment only)
- 4 Bedroom / 3 Reception detached home
- Oil fired central heating
- Lounge with wooden surround fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth
- Gas fire fitted to family room with wooden surround fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth
- Access from family room to kitchen / dining
- Eye and low level kitchen units with with range-style cooker
- Tiled sun room area from kitchen / dining
- Large utility space with stainless steel sink unit and access to separate WC and wash-hand basin
- First floor bathroom suite with free standing bath and corner shower cubicle
- Master bedroom with patio doors to large balcony
- Master balcony providing views of Downhill Demense, Mussenden Temple, Donegal headlands, Bann Estuary and the North Atlantic Ocean
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Dual access to property from 2 separate lanes
- Large gardens to front and side laid in lawn
- Extensive concrete yard to rear with garden shed
- Located only 3 miles from Castlerock beach and 4 miles from Coleraine town centre
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »