- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi detached home
- Three generous bedrooms with master en-suite
- Large reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Seperate utility room and downstairs wc
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Parking for two cars
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Great value family home with no onward chain
Skyline are pleased to offer this large yet highly affordable semi detcahed home. Located within a modern development in a convenient residential location, this well maintained property is ideal for first time buyers and young families seeking a large yet affordable starter home. The three double bedroom accommodation includes lounge, open plan kitchen / dining room with seperate utility room and wc, family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Further benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside, there is ample parking for two cars at the front, with a fence enclosed lawn garden to rear. Keenly priced and with no onward chain, we recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor
- 3.9m x 4.8m (12' 10" x 15' 9")
Laminate wood flooring
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 3.m x 4.5m (9' 10" x 14' 9")
Range of high and low level units with complementary worktops, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- UTILITY ROOM
- 1.8m x 2.8m (5' 11" x 9' 2")
Tiled floor, PVC glazed door
- White suite, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Store cupboard
- 1.9m x 2.6m (6' 3" x 8' 6")
White suite, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, store cupboard
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.m x 3.6m (9' 10" x 11' 10")
- 1.5m x 1.5m (4' 11" x 4' 11")
White suite, shower cubicle with mains power unit, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 2
- 2.8m x 4.7m (9' 2" x 15' 5")
At widest points
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.3m x 3.7m (7' 7" x 12' 2")
At widest points
- Stone driveway for 2 cars to front. Fence enclosed lawn and paved patio with tin shed and tap and light to rear
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »