- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Coastal location with beautiful sea views
- In need of modernisation and upgrading
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with superb sea views
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Generous gardens to front and rear with driveway
Additional Information"Location, location, location..."
This semi detached home is located on the Irish Sea coast just outside the village of Millisle and enjoys beautiful sea views over the beach towards Scotland.
The property is in need of some TLC and modernisation but offers 2 first floor bedrooms, a quirky "study", a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen/diner. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating (boiler replaced in last year or so) whilst externally there are generous gardens to front and rear with a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage and a paved patio area.
View with an open mind, let your imagination run, then do your sums and see if this could become your dream home by the sea.
- uPVC double glazed door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 5.28m x 3.66m (17' 4" x 12' 0")
(Plus bay - at widest points). Scrabo stone fireplace with tiled hearth. Wood strip flooring. 2 double radiators. Sea views.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6' 0" x 5' 0")
Roll edge worktop with under storage. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units in white finish with worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls.Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear patio.
- Spindle banister. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.62m (11' 5" x 8' 7")
(plus bay). Double radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.4m (11' 0" x 11' 2")
(at widest points). Double radiator. Hotpress.
- 1.93m x 1.52m (6' 4" x 5' 8")
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- 9.8m x 2.77m (32' 2" x 9' 1")
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway and paved patio area. uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Mature hedge and shrubs. Feature wall to front. Sea views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the Ballywalter Road out of Millisle village close to the main car park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »