- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stylish detached home with integral garage
- Four generous bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room with under floor heating, exclusive built-in storage units and walk-in wardrobe
- Striking entrance hallway with feature staircase and Minstrels Gallery
- Open plan drawing room and dining room with feature bay window and brick built fireplace
- Separate family room with feature bay window and cast iron fireplace
- Open plan contemporary style kitchen and dining area with bay window, beautifully fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units including a built-in double oven, inset hob, twin drawer dishwasher, inset sink unit, island units with storage and feature granite work surfaces
- Rear hallway with downstairs cloaks/WC off and connecting door to the garage
- Separate utility room with a fitted range of high and low level units and inset sink unit with space for washing machine
- Stylish bathroom with shower cubicle with power shower
- Study with fitted shelving or bedroom 5 if required
- Neatly manicured site with lawns, borders and patio area with stylish design
- Block built shed
- Tarmac driveway extending to the rear of the home
- Oil fired 2 zoned central heating system
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: 1933.65 per year as of 11/12/18
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 2519 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This stylish detached dwelling has a charming architectural design that provides a truly wonderful interior layout that will satisfy the desires of any discerning purchaser, with its striking entrance hallway and Minstrels Gallery, feature vaulted bay windows to the front reception rooms and a luxury master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The overall contemporary feel creates a fresh approach to modern living, enjoying a discrete location off the Annesborough Road, convenient to Oxford Island Nature Reserve and Kinnego Marina, just off the shores of Lough Neagh. The M1 motorway and Lurgan train station provides good commuting routes for other provincial towns and cities. Lurgan is well supplied with major shops and supermarkets, a modern leisure centre as well as Lurgan Park and Golf Club. Viewing a must!
The property is accessed via a lane off the Annesborough Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »