- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase
- Tenure - Freehold
3 Bedroom End Terrace with Detached Garage
PUBLIC NOTICE 63 Windyridge, Banbridge, County Down, BT32 3GX We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £118,000 Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place EPC Rating: C73 An attractive 3 bedroom end terrace situated within this popular residential development just off the Scarva Road, beneifts from a detached garage. Conveniently located within ease of access to the town centre, local schools and amenities, this property is well maintained and would be an ideal first time buy or investment purchase. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- WC 5' 11'' x 3' 0'' (1.80m x 0.91m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled floor.
- Lounge 16' 11'' x 11' 2'' (5.15m x 3.40m)
- Ornamental fireplace with electric fire inset, laminate wood flooring, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 9'' x 12' 1'' (5.71m x 3.68m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, understair cloakscupboard. PVC double glazed patio doors to rear, double radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.88m x 3.40m)
- 1 radiator.
- En-suite 8' 2'' x 3' 3'' (2.49m x 0.99m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.81m x 3.38m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 9'' x 7' 5'' (2.36m x 2.26m)
- Laminate wood flooring, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 7' 3'' (1.95m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC and panel bath with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls and floor, 1 radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to garage. Enclosed rear garden with concrete and stoned patios. PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler house.
- Garage 19' 1'' x 9' 10'' (5.81m x 2.99m)
- Light and power, front door access currently partitioned off. PVC double glazed side door.
- Please note
- Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. The property is being sold as seen.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »