This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Appointed End Terrace Property In Popular South Belfast Location
- Spacious Open Plan Living Accommodation With Separate Second Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Close To An Abundance Of Amenities and Links To Motorways and Train Station
Additional InformationStockmans Lane is set in a most convenient location with excellent amenities close by including retail outlets and superb transport links via M1 & M2 Motorway's. Furthermore a range of buses and trains are close by.
The property itself provides flexible living accommodation with bright and spacious living/dining room, separate second reception room, two good sized bedrooms, bathroom and modern kitchen. This will suit a range of potential purchasers including first time buyers and investors.
Viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC Door wooden floor, electric meter cupboard, under stair storage
- OPEN LIVING/DINING ACCOMMODATION
- 6.91m x 2.84m (22' 8" x 9' 4")
Into bay, wooden floor, open fire
- RECEPTION ROOM
- 3.58m x 2.26m (11' 9" x 7' 5")
With sliding door leading to rear
- 5.72m x 1.85m (18' 9" x 6' 1")
Tile floor, plumbed for washing machine, boiler, stainless steel sink, integrated oven and hob, range of high and low level units, part tiled wall
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.15m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
Built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.16m (9' 11" x 7' 1")
Built in storage
- Forecourt to front, enclosed area to rear with lawn area.
Travelling along Stockmans Lane from Balmoral Avenue, number 63 is the last property on the right hand side at the junction with Boucher Road
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »