- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, deceptively spacious semi-detached villa
- Master bedroom with sitting area, dressing room and superb ensuite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen with living and dining areas
- Bespoke "Interior 360" kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Separate family room/study with bay window
- Spacious family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Good-sized, low maintenance south-west facing rear garden
- Timber garage with ample off-street parking for numerous vehicles
- Close to excellent local schools, amenities, Comber Greenway etc
Additional InformationHaving been sympathetically extended and modernised by the current owners, this superb family home therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their stunning new home.
The superb kitchen by renowned "Interior 360" is open-plan to both living and dining areas. Floor-to-ceiling glazed doors take you out on to the south-west facing garden making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
Upstairs, the master suite is effectively two rooms in one and features a sitting area with fireplace. There is also a dressing room and lovely ensuite.
Only a short stroll from Ballyhackamore Village with its array of shops, amenities and eateries, the location is very convenient. A range of leading schools for all ages is in the vicinity as is access to the "Glider" Rapid Transit Network and the Comber Greenway.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with feature arch. Original tiling. Front door with bevelled glass panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature panelled ceiling. Picture rail. Access to cupboard under stairs. Black and white ceramic tiled floor.
- Duravit wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.89m x 4.m (16' 1" x 13' 1")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled inset, slate hearth, gas coal effect fire.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.67m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
(into side bay). Feature cornice ceiling, picture rail. Currently used as study/home office.
- 6.97m x 3.5m (22' 10" x 11' 6")
Open plan to:
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 5.22m x 2.85m (17' 2" x 9' 4")
Dining area leads to sitting area with recessed display shelves for audio-visual equipment etc. Bi-fold and tilt/open floor-to-ceiling doors opening out on to garden. Interior 360 modern range of high and low level high gloss units with wooden work surfaces. Integrated AEG appliances including five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Fan oven, combi oven, dishwasher. Neff fridge, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Study/PC area. Feature radiators, polished ceramic tiled floor. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
Modern range of high and low level units, twin stainless steel sink units. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer, additional fridge/freezer etc. Back door to garden. Natural gas boiler.
- Superb, feature leaded stained glass window on stair-turn.
- Picture rail. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Floored (majority) with power and light.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.97m x 3.41m (22' 10" x 11' 2")
"Double-sized" with sitting area. Cast iron fireplace with gas fire and slate hearth. Door to:
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Excellent bespoke storage with rails and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with curved shower screen. Feature wash hand basin with "Pegler" mixer tap. Duravit wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.63m (13' 0" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.64m x 2.78m (11' 11" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.51m x 3.63m (14' 10" x 11' 11")
(into side bay). Picture rail.
- 3.57m x 3.26m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
Contemporary white suite comprising oval bath with "Kohler" fittings including retracting telephone hand shower. Duravit wc. Feature wash hand basin with "Pegler" mixer tap. Walk-in shower enclosure. Feature leaded stained glass window inset in double glazing. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Brick pavior driveway with parking (and turning) areas for numerous vehicles. Boundary hedging (also fenced to front). Bin store to side.
Car port leading to:
- TIMBER GARAGE:
- Up and over door, power and light. Pedestrian door to side. Gate from driveway area to:
- ENCLOSED SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Attractively landscaped with raised, circular flowerbed. Variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Outside lights, tap and power points.
Coming into Ballyhackamore on the Upper Newtownards Road from the City Centre, turn right at the traffic lights into Sandown Road. Property is on right hand side just after first entrance to Holland Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »