63 Monnaboy Road, Eglinton BT47 3HP
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
We offer for sale this beautifully presented detached dwelling, set on a ½ acre plot in the outskirts of the City. This fine home is just a short drive from Eglinton Village and provides easily managed living accommodation, ideally suited to modern family living. Sure to attract a high level of market interest - early appointment to view comes highly recommended! Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating with condensing oil fired burner
PVC windows & doors
Internal solid oak doors
Alarm system installed
Beautifully presented throughout
Large shed to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £110,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E40
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate floor: telephone and broadband points; low voltage downlighters; smoke detection system; cloaks cupboard with overhead storage.
- 14’5” x 12’7” (4.39 x 3.83 m) : Brick fireplace with hardwood overmantle and tiled hearth; power points; television point.
- Family Room:-
- 10’10” x 9’10” (3.30 x 2.99 m) : high quality laminate floor; television points; power points.
- 13’10” x 10’10” (4.21 x 3.30 m) : high and low level cupboards with pelmet; integrated fridge/freezer; ‘Beko’ oven and hob; space for automatic washing machine; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled splashback over worktop and above hob; extractor hood with cooking lights; low voltage lights; tiled floor; smoke detection.
- Central Hall:-
- high quality laminate floor; power points; Hotpress with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10’3” x 9’9” (3.12 2.97 m) : double built-in wardrobe with overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’7” x 10’3” (3.83 x 3.12 m) : carpeted; power points; television point.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 13’2” x 9’6” (4.01 x 2.89 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 9’1” x 7’3” (overall) (2.76 x 2.21 m) : steel bath; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle with ‘Energy 2000’ electric shower unit; tiled floor; partially tiled walls.
- Front and rear gardens fully enclosed by fencing and hedging; lawn laid in grass with
mature trees; gravel driveway; vehicular gates; clothesline; outside lighting and tap; patio area.
- Large Shed:-
- with vehicle and pedestrian gate.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »