- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Deceptively Spacious And Well Appointed Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms Plus Study
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With Central Island Unit
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom And Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Detached Garage And Generous Driveway Parking
- Superb Elevated Site With Gardens To Front And Rear And Panoramic Views
- Popular And Convenient Location On Periphery Of Warrenpoint Town Centre And Close To Transport Networks Connecting Newry, Belfast And Other Surrounding Towns
Additional InformationExceptionally well located on the periphery of Warrenpoint, the property is well placed close to all local amenities within the town, excellent schooling and transport routes connecting Newry and Belfast which is some 45-50 minutes away. In addition, the property is well placed close to Rostrevor, Newcastle and Carlingford.
The property itself provides exceptionally well appointed and modern accommodation providing four generous bedrooms together with a host of reception rooms and a spacious open plan living room/kitchen/sun room which is undoubtedly the focal point of this superb property.
In addition, the property is positioned on an exceptionally elevated site with pleasant gardens to front and rear and panoramic views.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family wanting to upsize within the area. Viewing of this exceptional home is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.06m x 2.57m (23' 2" x 8' 5")
Hardwood door. Oak flooring.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.17m (15' 4" x 13' 8")
Attractive feature fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove. Wood strip flooring. Open to kitchen.
- 6.1m x 4.39m (20' 0" x 14' 5")
Solid hand painted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with inset double Belfast sink. Recess for Rangemaster and American style fridge freezer. Wine fridge. Larder. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.73m (14' 0" x 12' 3")
Tiled floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Storage cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
Feature brick fireplace with electric fire inset. Wood strip flooring.
- 3.78m x 3.76m (12' 5" x 12' 4")
Laminate floor. Twin double doors to gardens and patio.
- 3.43m x 3.23m (11' 3" x 10' 7")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.37m (16' 6" x 14' 4")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.05m x 3.76m (16' 7" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.23m (14' 6" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.53m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
- White suite with corner Jacuzzi bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Walk-in hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 4.11m (16' 0" x 13' 6")
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Generous driveway parking. Superb elevated site with panoramic views and gardens in lawns and patio to front and rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »