- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Semi Detached Villa
- In Need of Modernisation
- Separate Dining Room and Living Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Retaining Original Features with Character and Charm
- Beautiful Large Mature Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Detached Garage
- Convenient and Sought After Location Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to the City Centre and Comber
- Enjoys Excellent Convenience and is Located in the Catchment Area to Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis is a rare opportunity to purchase a property of immense potential and in a most desirable location of Ballyhackamore. This house is conveniently located in a quiet residential area and provides excellent convenience for the city commuter via main arterial routes including the Glider, excellent schools and a variety of local amenities are also close at hand. Although in need of updating this semi detached property has preserved so much original character and charm and is competitively priced to ensure immediate interest.
Internally the property retains several of its period features such as cornice ceiling, picture rails and stained glass windows. This fine home boasts three well proportioned bedrooms and benefits from a large south facing rear garden with excellent potential to extend subject to usual planning consent. This popular address will appeal to a wide range of purchaser and we therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood glazed front door and arched top light and side light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, stained glass inner door, stained glass side light, glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.68m (14' 3" x 12' 1")
Measurements into bay window.
Tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 3.76m x 2.64m (12' 4" x 8' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, fully tiled walls with ceramic tiled floor, walk-in pantry cupboard, access door to rear garden, storage under stairs.
- Feature stained glass atrium window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.97m (11' 3" x 9' 9")
Mature outlook to rear garden, picture rail, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.64m (8' 9" x 8' 8")
Outlook to front, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, wood panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: champagne coloured suite, low flush WC, wood panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Outhouse with excellent storage, courtyard with water tap, leading to south facing extensive rear garden laid in lawns, excellent opportunity to extend subject to usual planning consent, garden shed, oil PVC storage tank, mature array of plants, flowerbeds and shrubs, driveway, note: shared driveway access to detached timber garage.
- DETACHED TIMBER GARAGE:
- With double timber doors.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature trees and boundary hedging.
Travelling on the North Road, from the Upper Newtownards Road, Martinez Avenue is the third on the right hand side. Number 63 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »