- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick detached home in a desirable residential location
- Large light and bright Lounge with bay window
- Luxury fitted Kitchen open to generous dining area
- Separate Utility Room and ground floor WC
- Three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room and fitted Sliderobes)
- High Quality Family Bathroom with contemporary fittings
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double glazed windows
- Large Detached Single Garage
- Driveway parking off a quiet cul-de-sac
- Situated in close proximity to Lisburn City Centre and with ease of access to Belfast via local transport links
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis fabulous detached family home is located within this exclusive cul-de-sac development of Magheralave Meadows.
A modern three bedroom home that has been finished to a high specification throughout. Its light, bright and highly functional ground floor layout is ideal for modern day family life. Generous reception spaces to include lounge with feature bay window and a light bright and modern open-plan kitchen diner. Across the first floor it offers three generous bedrooms (Master Ensuite) and luxury family bathroom. A delightful and private garden leads to a detached single garage with driveway parking.
This modern family home that perfectly meets the needs of today's modern lifestyles and is ideally situated just minutes drive from Belfast, Lisburn and local leading schools. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door with double glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.41m x 3.94m (17' 9" x 12' 11")
Feature Fireplace with gas inset fire, feature bay window
- 5.41m x 4.17m (17' 9" x 13' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with under unit lighting , ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel side draining sink, 5 ring gas Hotpoint hob, Hotpoint double oven, black extractor with glass canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, gas boiler, recessed spot lighting.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin and under stairs storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.55m x 2.03m (5' 1" x 6' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, space for washer and dryer, ceramic tiled splashback.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.94m (12' 11" x 12' 11")
Integrated Sliderobe storage
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashback,fully tiled corner shower cubicle with power shower, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.87m (10' 4" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 3.15m (7' 10" x 10' 4")
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower screen and power shower over, spot lighting and extractor fan.
- Front: Brick Pavior path to front and side with shrub planting to include box hedge and specimen planted trees, flat lawn. Brick pavior driveway leading to large single garage.
Rear: Fully enclosed rear and side garden with sheltered flagged patio area leading to large single garage. Gate to driveway and space for green house.
When entering Magheralave Meadows continue through the development and no.63 is located on the left hand side on a spacious corner site.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »