- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Attractive Modern Detached Family Home on an Excellent Rural Site
- Bright & Spacious Entrance Hall/Gallery Landing Sitting Area
- Good Sized Lounge with Attractive Fireplace/Separate Dining Room/Bedroom 5
- Delightful Sun Room Overlooking Gardens and Small Stream/Separate Study
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Family Room
- 5 Double Bedrooms Including Guest Room with Ensuite & Master Suite with Dressing Area & Ensuite
- Main Bathroom with Free Standing Bath & Superb Feature Tiling
- Exceptional Standard of Finish Throughout Including Extensive Use of Solid Oak Flooring
- Integral Garage & Additional Paving & Turning Area to Front With Disabled Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Superb Rural Site with Good Sized Surrounding Gardens of Approximately 0.8 of an Acre Leading onto Open Fields with Several Secluded Sitting Areas
- Quiet Location yet Convenient to Belfast & Lisburn along with A1 Dual Carriageway & Sprucefield Shopping Centre & Only Approximately 1.5 Miles From Hillsborough
Additional InformationThis exceptionally attractive and deceptively spacious detached family home occupies an excellent, picturesque rural site which backs onto open fields and offers good sized gardens with a number of private secluded sitting areas.
The property is superbly presented by the current owners and is finished to a high level of specification including features such as an extensive use of solid oak flooring and attractive tiling whilst offering good sized, well proportioned and adaptable family accommodation.
Located 1.5 miles outside Hillsborough and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn, the property is also convenient to the main arterial route to Dublin, viewing is highly recommended.
- Double hardwood front door with double glazed side windows to . . .
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor. Glazed double doors to . . .
- 5.56m x 4.39m (18' 3" x 14' 5")
Solid oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlights, attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth with gas coal effect fireplace. Glazed double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.71m (22' 0" x 12' 2")
Overlooking small stream and rear garden, solid oak wooden floor, oak effect uPVC double glazed patio door to rear.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY ROOM:
- 9.98m x 3.86m (32' 9" x 12' 8")
(overall). Superb range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, space for cooker range with tiled splashback and extractor fan, integrated Neff microwave, Belfast style sink unit, low voltage spotlights, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, larder cupboard, concealed strip lighting, natural stone tiled floor, natural stone part tiled walls. Oak effect uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear. Family room with wood burning stove. Glazed double doors to sun room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0" x 10' 9")
Solid oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.3m (13' 10" x 10' 10")
Solid oak wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.86m (13' 10" x 12' 8")
Solid oak wooden floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising free standing bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and feature fully tiled walls, airing cupboard beside bathroom.
- UTILITY OPTION:
- 5.49m x 3.18m (18' 0" x 10' 5")
Solid oak wooden floor, access to front and rear, vaulted ceiling with low voltage spotlights and service door to garage.
- GALLERY LANDING/SITTING AREA:
- Solid oak wooden floor, Velux windows and low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 7.32m x 5.m (24' 0" x 16' 5")
(overall). Storage in eaves, built-in drawers and window seating leading to dressing area with his and hers built-in wardrobe and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity units, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, Velux window, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls with feature mosaic tiles.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.66m x 4.27m (12' 0" x 14' 0")
Storage in eaves, Velux window.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls with mosaic style feature and ceramic tiled floor.
- Delightful secluded site with good sized front garden in lawns with small gentle flowing stream and entrance gate leading to sweeping tarmac driveway with feature lighting leading to parking and turning area to front for several cars and . . .
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.41m x 4.95m (17' 9" x 16' 3")
Roller shutter door to front and rear, oil fired boiler, power and light, plumbed for washing machine.
- Private and secluded rear garden in lawns with boundary fence backing onto fields, two paved patio areas and further sheltered timber decking seating area overlooking stream. Tarmac car washing/storage area beyond garage.
From Hillsborough roundabout continue on the A1 and take 1st left off the A1 dual carriageway and immediately turn left, go over the bridge and take first right onto the Ballygowan Road,continue for 1 mile and turn right into Corcreeney Road at bottom of the road turn left and property is 2nd house on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »