- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A spacious and extended semi-detached with super views of Lets Go Hydro
- Priced to allow for sympathetic modernisation and redecoration
- Extended kitchen with plenty of space for dining
- Useful shower and WC under the stairs
- Fourth bedroom or second reception room downstairs
- Good sized lounge with great views
- Three good sized bedrooms upstairs
- Bathroom with a three piece suite
- Detached garage and an additional shed to the rear
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Gardens to the front and side
- Off-street parking for multiple cars
Additional InformationRoom with a View!
This is a lot of property for your money that will certainly benefit anyone are not scared of some redecoration and updating. It has been extended to offer a large kitchen with plenty of space for dining and there is flexible accommodation downstairs that would be ideal for those wanting a bedroom on the ground floor. There is even a shower and WC under the stairs!
The living room has superb views through to Lets Go Hydro and the property sits on an elevated site with plenty of off-street parking and gardens to the front and side. It further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Ivanhoe Anenue is an extremely popular area within Carryduff providing easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is close by providing a host of local amenities to compliment easy family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.96m x 3.94m (13' x 12'11)
- Lounge 3.81m x 4.55m (12'06 x 14'11)
- Bedroom 4 3.25m x 2.44m (10'08 x 8')
- Bedroom 1 3.23m x 3.61m (10'07 x 11'10)
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 3.25m (11'03 x 10'08)
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.41m (8' x 7'11)
- Bathroom 2.34m x 2.41m (7'08 x 7'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.