- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Extensive Private Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage with Ample Parking to Side
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Recently Installed Deluxe Shower Room
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned off the Doagh Road close to local Schools, Shops and Public Transport this Semi-Detached enjoys a large private rear garden and will interest the First Time Buyer looking for a home with low outgoings at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall. Quality hard wood flooring extending into Lounge. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.62m x 3.25m (15'2 x 10'8)
- Cast iron multi fuel stove. Twin internal doors into:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.23m x 2.90m (17'2 x 9'6)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Space for freestanding cooker. Leaded glass display cabinets. Co-ordinating single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.05m (13'1 x 10'0)
- At max. Fitted with an excellent range of built in mahogany effect bedroom units.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.82m (11'0 x 9'3)
- Laminate strip flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.39m (9'2 x 7'10)
- Laminate strip flooring.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin housed in high gloss modern vanity unit. Large 1/4 rounded shower enclosure with 'rain' style shower plus shower attachment. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Neat garden to front. Driveway to side with ample parking to DETACHED GARAGE. Extensive garden to rear in lawn screened by mature hedgerow.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »