This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home Set Within Consistently Popular Development
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed
- Detached Garage And Driveway Parking
- Gardens To Front And Rear In Lawns
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Templepatrick Village And Motorway Networks Connecting Belfast And Other Surrounding Towns
Additional InformationGreenview is a quality development of family homes which is ideally located off the Connor Road in Parkgate with Templepatrick only a short drive away with its selection of local amenities and renowned primary school. The International Airport, Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns are easily accessible via the nearby motorway/road networks. No. 63 is a well presented detached family home with accommodation comprising of four double bedrooms, three reception rooms together with modern fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. In addition, the property benefits from a private fully enclosed rear garden and detached garage. Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall. Wood strip flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.76m (15' 9" x 12' 4")
Attractive feature fireplace with stove.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.95m (12' 4" x 9' 8")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.28m (13' 2" x 10' 9")
Sliding doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
High and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.45m (10' 9" x 4' 9")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Recess for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Additional cloaks storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.86m (13' 0" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 2.97m (13' 10" x 9' 9")
(widening to 13') Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.73m (12' 6" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 2.67m (13' 11" x 8' 9")
- White suite. Panel bath. Mixer taps. Telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Hotpress. Roof space access.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.3m (19' 0" x 10' 10")
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and rear laid predominately in lawns with driveway parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views