- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance To Dunmurry Village
- Belfast And Lisburn Easily Accessible By Bus, Car of Rail
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Dining Room / Second Reception
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed First Floor Bathroom
- Large Private And Secluded Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised To Avoid Disappointment
Additional InformationVery well presented semi-detached family home perfectly positioned within easy walking distance of Dunmurry Village. Many leading schools are close at hand and Belfast and Lisburn are easily accessible by bus, car or rail.
The property has been extended and comprises of a bright and spacious living room, second reception and a kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom are to the first floor.
The property occupies a generous site and further benefits from a large, private rear garden and driveway parking for several cars.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring. under stair storage
- LIVING & DINING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.26m (22' 0" x 10' 8")
Wood strip flooring, feature marble fireplace and tiled hearth
- SECOND RECEPTION:
- 3.86m x 3.04m (12' 8" x 9' 12")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.85m x 3.06m (19' 2" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level oak units, glazed display cabinet, stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 2.75m (10' 2" x 9' 0")
Wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.19m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
Wood strip flooring, built in storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.05m x 1.97m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
Wood strip flooring
- Panel bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, linen closet
- Driveway parking for several cars to the front.
Large, private and secluded rear garden laid in lawn with raised patio and mature hedges and shrubs. Shed with power.
Travelling through Dunmurry along Kingsway away from Belfast, turn left on to Ulster Avenue which leads on to Glenburn Road. Number 63 is located opposite
Dunmurry Primary School
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »