- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb & Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home in a Delightful Rural Setting
- Drawing Room with Reclaimed Victorian Marble Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area/Separate Utility Room
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room with Adjoining Butler's Pantry
- Delightful Mezzanine Sitting Room/First Floor Lounge
- 5 Bedrooms Including 2 with Ensuite Facilities
- Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with wc
- Exceptionally High Level of Specification & Finish Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Double Garage/Aditional Courtyard Parking
- Beautifully Presented Landscaped Surrounding Gardens with Sheltered Sitting Areas & Summer House
- Exceptionally Convenient Location Close to Hillsborough & Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast, Lisburn, Dublin & Many Other Parts of the Province via A1 Road Network
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this elegant countryside residence to the market. A deceptively spacious five bedroom detached family home that occupies an excellent elevated rural site offering superb views over open countryside.
The property is beautifully presented by the current owner with a high level of specification throughout. A superb property in a quiet location yet convenient to the Historic Village of Hillsborough with ease of commute to Belfast, Lisburn and Dublin via the A1 road network.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side windows and fan light to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part wood panelled walls, under stairs storage, polished ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, polished ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.98m x 4.17m (26' 2" x 13' 8")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, uPVC double glazed door to rear, low voltage spotlights, reclaimed Victorian fireplace with slate hearth.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 8.03m x 4.17m (26' 4" x 13' 8")
(to include utility room). Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces and walnut work surfaces, Rangemaster cooker range with tiled splash back and decorative surround with extractor fan, Zanussi integrated coffee machine, integrated Zanussi microwave oven, plumbed for American fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, central island unit with granite work surfaces and old Belfast style sink unit, built-in wine rack, low voltage spotlights, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear, part tiled walls.
- Glazed door with decorative side windows and fan light to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 4.19m (21' 10" x 13' 9")
(at widest points). Tiled floor, wired for surround sound, solid fuel burning stove with slate hearth and wood beam mantle over, under stairs storage boiler room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.11m (19' 7" x 13' 6")
Attractive cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, uPVC door to rear.
- Walk-in wine store/store room/butlers pantry.
- MESSANINE SITTING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 5.28m (21' 2" x 17' 4")
(at widest points). Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, Velux windows.
- 5.97m x 5.97m (19' 7" x 19' 7")
Vaulted ceiling, built-in furniture including cupboards and desk, surround sound system, Velux windows, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear decking.
- Airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 4.14m (16' 1" x 13' 7")
Cast iron fireplace.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built-in Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, twin vanity sink unit, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'rain head' power shower, low flush WC, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- White suite comprising free standing roll-top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spotlights, tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.96m (13' 7" x 13' 0")
Extensive range of built-in robes and storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.96m (13' 7" x 13' 0")
Extensive range of built-in robes and storage.
- Fitted study area with integrated book case shelving and under counter storage, Velux window, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 2.69m (13' 7" x 8' 10")
Velux window, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and tiled surround, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, Velux window, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.18m x 4.17m (17' 0" x 13' 8")
Storage in eaves, Velux window.
- Delightful rural location with spectacular views over open fields and countryside. Electric entrance gates to sweeping driveway with parking to front and additional entrance gates to enclosed paved courtyard area with further prking and leading to . . .
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.95m x 5.61m (26' 1" x 18' 5")
Power and light, twin roller shutter doors.
Coming from Hillsborough roundabout turn left off dual carriageway at the Dromara, at T junction turn right and after 0.3 miles turn left onto Edentrillick Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »