- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Car Parking
- Highest Presentation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationAn Extended and Modernised Town Terrace Situated Within This Ever Popular Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an extended and modernised town terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in classic white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to a good standard over the years. Off street car parking with brick paved driveway combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the ideal starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.07 x 3.34 (13'4" x 10'11")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace.
- Snug 1.79 x 2.31 (5'10" x 7'7")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 2.19 x 2.17 (7'2" x 7'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 3.25 x 2.16 (10'8" x 7'1")
- Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, glass display unit, fridge/freezer housing, tall larder, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.62 x 2.98 (8'7" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.32 x 2.92 (10'11" x 9'7")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Brick paved driveway, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »