- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate three bedroom detached family home of approx 1300 sq ft
- Lounge with feature stove with brick inset
- Open plan kitchen/dining with granite work surfaces, feature island and an array of high & low level units
- Ground floor WC & Utility
- Three double bedrooms on the first floor
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Newly fitted four piece family bathroom suite
- Internal oak doors throughout
- Tarmac driveway suitable for a number of vehicles
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Garden shed with electrics
- Ideally located to a range of local schools
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1320 per annum
- Viewing is strictly via appointment only
63 Deerings Grove, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculate three bedroom detached house of approx 1300 sq ft in the highly popular development of Deerings Grove, Lurgan. This family home offers three double bedrooms, a stunning open plan kitchen/dining area with feature island and PVC double doors opening to the rear patio, and fully enclosed garden space. Furthermore, this home offers a ground floor WC, utility, master bedroom with ensuite and four piece family bathroom suite all whilst overlooking the main green open space within the development.
Meticulously decorated throughout and finished to a very high standard, 63 Deerings Grove offers excellent family accommodation within a quiet cul-de-sac. Located conveniently close to Tannaghmore Primary School and within walking to distance to the forthcoming St Ronan's College this home offers the perfect setting for family living. Deerings Grove offers out of town access to the M1 motorway, with close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks.
In all, this sale represents the perfect opportunity to purchase within this highly desirable area and viewing comes highly recommended!
Located within the development at Deerings Grove, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 12' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.90m x 1.60m)
- Via glazed front door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to;
- WC 5' 11'' x 4' 7'' (1.8m x 1.4m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Quartz window sill.
- Lounge 14' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.28m x 3.3m) into bay
- Feature stove with brick inset. Bay window. Tiled wooden effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 14' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.3m x 3.7m)
- High specification kitchen with a range of features to include; granite worktop, upstand and splashback, island, ceramic sink, stainless steel tap & Quooker tap (additional) and saucepan drawers. Space for a freestanding 'Rangemaster' cooker with gas ring hob. Integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Open access to;
- Dining 13' 1'' x 9' 8'' (3.98m x 2.94m)
- Open plan access. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear patio area.
- Utility 9' 1'' x 5' 6'' (2.78m x 1.68m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Quartz worktop and upstand. Stainless steel tap & bowl. Fitted boot room area with seating and storage. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Glazed door leading to tarmac driveway.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved storage cupboard. Carpet flooring.
- Master bedroom 13' 9'' x 10' 10'' (4.20m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect bedroom. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 7' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2.30m x 1.20m)
- Comprising of; mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Quartz window sill.
- Bedroom 2 9' 6'' x 11' 0'' (2.90m x 3.35m)
- Front aspect room. Dual arched windows. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.1m x 3.1m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 10' 2'' x 5' 11'' (3.1m x 1.8m)
- Comprising of; freestanding bath with chrome attachments, mains shower cubicle, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with small specimen tree. Tarmac driveway suitable for a number of vehicles. Enclosed rear garden laid in patio with panel fence surround with small specimen trees. Outside lighting and water tap. Shed with electrics.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »