- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Detached Villa with Flexible Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms most with Built in Robes
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with extensive range of storage
- Three fully equipped Bathrooms
- Large Paved Area to the front & Enclosed South Facing to the Rear
- Upvc Fascias , Guttering and Well Insulated
- Popular Location in South Belfast
Additional InformationA well presented Detached family home situated in a popular tree lined Avenue off Malone Road. Offering flexible accommodation over two floors comprising of six bedrooms and three reception rooms, excellent parking and enclosed south facing gardens to the rear.
Modern finish, open plan kitchen/dining area leading to a large loving area with patio doors opening out to a large patio area and lawns beyond. This property also has to offer a self contained studio that can easily be converted to a large utilty room.
A popular sought after location due to its proximity to leading Schools in South Belfast, convenient to Lisburn Road with an array of amenities.
Viewing would be recommended to appreciate what this home has to offer.
- Leading to Spacious Entrance Hall with tiled floor.
Cloakroom with storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.96m (19' 0" x 13' 0")
A beautiful open fireplace with sandstone surrounded wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA
- 7.32m x 3.66m (24' 0" x 12' 0")
A range of high and low level units. A single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Double electric oven,plate warmer,integrated fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.Tiled floor.
Open plan to Drawing room with wooden floors and double patio doors located to the rear of the property leading to private gardens.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 4.57m (13' 11" x 15' 0")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- ADDITIONAL LIVING ROOM
- 5.79m x 3.05m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
Extensive built in bookcases.
- Panel shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Bidet. Heated towel rail
- ADDITIONAL KITCHEN
- In the studio. A range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit.
- Access to insulated roof space partly floored.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1
- 5.46m x 3.94m (17' 11" x 12' 11")
Built-in wardrobe. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.51m (14' 0" x 11' 6")
- A fullly tiled shower enclosure with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.44m x 3.96m (8' 0" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.13m x 3.66m (7' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 2.44m x 3.66m (8' 0" x 12' 0")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin
- Large parking area to the front in paviors. Enclosed gardens to the rear with large patio and lawns beyond with mature hedging and shrubs.
This Park runs between Malone Road and Lisburn Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »