This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Home of Recent Construction
- Lounge with Gas Fire
- Kitchen/Dining with French Doors to Garden
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars / Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Immediate Possession Available
Additional InformationBright mid terrace property of recent construction and beautifully presented throughout. The accommodation comprises cloakroom suite, lounge, kitchen/dining, three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and bathroom while outside there is off road parking for two cars and and an enclosed rear garden.
Situated in a popular residential area offering ease of access to local shops, schools, churches and yet still within walking distance of Bangor town centre.
We expect demand to be high for this home and internal inspection is a must to appreciate all it has to offer. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc, laminate wood flooring, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE:12' 0" x 11' 0" (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Wall mounted gas fire, laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING:14' 9" x 10' 9" (4.5m x 3.28m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, built in split level oven and ceramic hob unit, stainless steel splash back and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dish washer, cupboard housing gas fired boiler, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, French doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 4" x 11' 5" (4.06m x 3.48m)
- Plus built-in mirror fronted robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 8' 2" (3.35m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 5" x 7' 0" (3.18m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, wall tiling, airing cupboard.
- Off road parking for 2 cars. Enclosed rear garden.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views