- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Well Appointed Accommodation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Attached Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Private Enclosed Gardens To Rear
- Popular & Sought After Location Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities, Schooling & The Shores Of Belfast Lough
Additional InformationBates Park is a much sought after development located off the Station Road in Greenisland, in one of the areas most sought after and accessible locations, and is ideal for those wishing to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life, but yet within comfortable commuting distance of all main arterial routes with the local railway station a short walk away.
Internally the property is bright and airy, and well presented throughout, with a spacious living room open to kitchen with casual dining area, three bedrooms, principal bedroom with ensuite and a well appointed bathroom. Externally, the property is positioned on a pleasant site with generous south-west gardens to rear, driveway parking and attached garage.
Likely to be of interest to the young professional, family or first time buyer. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring. Understairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.43m (17' 9" x 11' 3")
Wood strip flooring. Attractive hole-in-wall fireplace piped for gas with tiled hearth. Open to:
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.46m x 3.51m (17' 11" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Solid oak worktops with 1.5 bowl sink unit and mixer taps. Recessed for range cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher and freestanding fridge. Double doors to rear garden.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.02m (19' 0" x 9' 11")
Up and over door. Light and power. Gas fired boiler. Tiled utility area to rear, plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled with panelled shower enclosure and Aqualisa Quartz Digital power shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.9m (10' 7" x 9' 6")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.13m (8' 9" x 7' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising, panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard. Access to roof space which is partially floored.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking for two cars to the front. Pleasant gardens to rear laid predominately in lawns. Light and power to decked area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »