63 Ballygowan Road,
Ballyclare, BT39 9UR
5 Bed Detached House
Offers around £385,000
Offers around £385,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 7 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 1 Mbps
- Impressive Detached Chalet Villa
- 5/6 Bedrooms/ 3+ Receptions
- Extensive Private Mature Site Circa 1 Acre/ Adaptable Living Layout
- Far Reaching Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Luxurious Open Plan Shaker Kitchen
- Master Suite With Walk In Dressing Room And En Suite
- Integral Double Garage With Twin Electric Doors
- Luxurious Contemporary Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Pressurised Water System/ PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned on an extensive mature landscaped site of approximately 1 acre enjoying far reaching panoramic views over surrounding countryside extending towards Ballyboley Forest. This superb detached chalet enjoys a versatile living layout incorporating five or six bedrooms, 3+ receptions, luxurious open plan shaker kitchen with matching utility room, master suite with walk in dressing room and en suite plus a luxurious four piece family bathroom. With an integral double garage with twin electric doors and a large parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN COVERED BRICK PAVED ENTRANCE PORCH
- With hardwood door with double glazed side screens into:-
- WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 5.82m x 4.78m (19'1" x 15'8")
- At max. Into bow window. Contemporary modern glass fronted gas fire. Quality distressed oak effect laminate flooring. Twin doors into dining room.
- LUXURY SHAKER KITCHEN 4.11m x 3.48m (13'6" x 11'5")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting granite work surfaces with matching upstands. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher and integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Space for American style fridge/ freezer with built in wine rack and glass display cabinet. Tiled floor. Step to:-
- DINING ROOM 4.45m x 3.20m (14'7" x 10'6")
- Quality walnut effect laminate plank flooring. Open plan into:-
- UTILITY ROOM 3.51m x 1.55m (11'6" x 5'1")
- Fitted with a matching range of shaker style fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SUN LOUNGE 5.18m x 5.18m (17'0" x 17'0")
- With panoramic views extending over gardens towards Ballyboley Forest. Twin doors to rear outside terrace. Service door into garage.
- BEDROOM 4 3.28m x 2.79m (10'9" x 9'2")
- Presented used as TV room. Quality laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.90m (10'9" x 9'6")
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.56m (12'8" x 11'8")
- Built in double wardrobe. Views over garden and beyond.
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising shower enclosure, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.90m (14'0" x 9'6")
- Dual window aspect. Built in double wardrobe.
- LUXURY FOUR PIECE MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising modern wall hung vanity unit with mono bloc tap, freestanding bath with floor mounted mono bloc tap and shower attachment, button flush w.c. and large shower enclosure. Porcelain tiled floor. Complimentary wall tiling.
- Stairs to first floor.
- SPACIOUS GALLERY STYLE LANDING WITH STUDY AREA 7.92m x 5.21m (26'0" x 17'1")
- At max.
- HOME OFFICE OR BEDROOM 6 (IF REQUIRED) 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0" x 8'0")
- Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 6.40m x 4.72m (21'0" x 15'6")
- Views over gardens extending towards open countryside and Ballyboley Forest.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 3.43m x 2.44m (11'3" x 8'0")
- Fitted with a bespoke range of his and hers hanging space, shelving, drawers and shoe racks.
- EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, quarter rounded fully tiled shower enclosure, modern wall hung vanity unit with mono bloc tap and frosted glass panelling.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 7.80m x 5.26m (25'7" x 17'3")
- With twin electric doors. Power and light.
Twin electric gates to front.
Extensive garden to front, side and rear in lawn screened by a variety of mature conifers.
Raised terrace/ patio area. Perfect for evening entertaining and family barbeques.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.