This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Parking & Garden To Rear
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid townhouse which is located in this much sought after development just off the Mallusk Road where demand for homes is extremely high.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring and open to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to downstairs wc and rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a parking area to rear and garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Lounge 14'2'' x 11'0'' (4.32m x 3.35m)
- Feature hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights, open to kitchen
- Kitchen / Diner 14'4'' x 8'8'' (4.37m x 2.64m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer housing, plumbed and housing for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, radiator, double glazed door to rear.
- Downstairs WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, built in cupboard, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 14'5'' x 10'0'' at widest (4.39m x 3.05m at widest
- Radiator, recessed spotlights,
- Bedroom 2 9'3'' x 7'9'' (2.82m x 2.36m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath with thermostatic shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- Archway to:
Parking area to rear with garage space, paved patio area, garden in lawn, outside light, tarmac pathway to rear.
110th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »