- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious detached property located to the Belfast side of Carryduff
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Entrance porch with access to a WC leading to an impressive reception hall
- Fabulous lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Living room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Formal dining room with French doors to the reception hall
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units and space for a dining table
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Double integral garage with light, power and twin roller doors
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Landscaped garden in lawn with a selection of plants, shrubs and a patio area
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationEmbrace the Space!
This wonderful detached property offers spacious accommodation that is perfect for a growing or an established family. It is beautifully presented and is finished to an exacting standard. The property is situated to the Belfast side of Carryduff that is sure to attract a lot of interest from families eager to live within the catchment area for leading schools. The current owners have spared no expense in the presentation and with three reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms it is sure to meet the demands of modern day living!
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch, an impressive reception hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a living room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a formal dining room, a kitchen with space for a dining table, a utility room and a double integral garage. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a dressing room and a modern en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms - two of which are served by a shared en-suite and dressing room, a bright & airy landing and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The property sits on an elevated site that offers excellent off-street parking. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with lawns to either side of the property and there is a lovely patio area to enjoy.
Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall 14' 6'' x 13' 3'' (4.42m x 4.04m)
- Lounge 19' 8'' x 14' 9'' (5.99m x 4.49m)
- Living Room 14' 5'' x 13' 9'' (4.39m x 4.19m)
- Dining Room 14' 11'' x 11' 1'' (4.54m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen 14' 9'' x 12' 1'' (4.49m x 3.68m)
- Utility Room 11' 1'' x 5' 10'' (3.38m x 1.78m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 17' 10'' x 17' 7'' (5.43m x 5.36m)
- Dressing Room 11' 1'' x 5' 10'' (3.38m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 10'' x 11' 1'' (4.52m x 3.38m)
- Dressing Room 13' 10'' x 8' 6'' (4.21m x 2.59m)
- En-suite 8' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.49m x 2.23m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 8'' x 8' 11'' (4.47m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4 13' 10'' x 8' 6'' (4.21m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom 11' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.35m x 2.72m)
- Double Integral Garage 18' 0'' x 17' 7'' (5.48m x 5.36m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »