- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Extended Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows (excluding one window)
- Extended Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Contemporary White Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating
Additional InformationTriple Extended and Comprehensively Re-Modelled Red Brick Detached Residence Holding a Prime Corner Site
A magnificent beautifully presented detached residence which has benefited from extensive re-modelling and improvement works in recent times. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen with dining area and contemporary white spacious family bathroom. The dwelling further offers utility room, uPvc double glazed windows, excluding one window, downstairs furnished cloakroom, master bedroom with superb en-suite shower room, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of oak strip and ceramic floor coverings, new interior doors and matching architraves and skirting. Landscaped gardens and a walled corner site with detached garage and car port combines with the perfect location with excellent local amenities, leading schools and public transport all within walking distance. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Glazed mahogany entrance door, oak strip floor, alarm system, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.72 x 3.61 (15'6" x 11'10")
- Attractive fireplace, multi fuel stove, wall light point, feature radiator, oak strip floor.
- Dining Room 4.17 x 3.61 (13'8" x 11'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, oak strip floor.
- Living Room 4.34 x 4.14 (14'3" x 13'7")
- Into bay, feature radiator, TV point, oak strip floor.
- Extended Kitchen 5.64 x 2.95 (18'6" x 9'8")
- Double bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, superb range of low level units, formica worktops, open shelves, cooker space, canopy extractor unit, tall larder, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Feature radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Rear Lobby
- Panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Utility Room 2.92 x 2.01 (9'7" x 6'7")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled walls.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature light tunnels.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.45 (11'8" x 11'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.45 x 3.63 (14'7" x 11'11")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.29 (9'11" x 7'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Family Bathroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, walk-in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Master Bedroom 4.24 x 4.11 (13'11" x 13'6")
- Feature radiator, recessed lighting.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Twin Velux roof lights, Slingsby type ladder, electric light and floored.
- Detached Garage 5.84 x 3.78 (19'2" x 12'5")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Walled landscaped gardens front side and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved path, extensive brick paved patio, gated side path, outside light and tap, gated driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »