This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying Superb Secluded Site & Surrounding Gardens of Circa 1.5 Acres
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Bay Window
- Separate Good Sized Dining Room & Additional Living Room with Glass Fronted Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining/Breakfast Area & Extensive Built-in Appliances
- Separate Good Sized Utility Room Off Kitchen
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Fully Tiled Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows/Oil Fired Central Heating/Alarm System
- Set Back From Road & Approached by Sweeping Driveway/Large Attached Garage with Remote Control Door
- Superb Secluded Surrounding Gardens with Various Sitting Areas, Pond & Countryside Views
- Hillsborough, Sprucefield & Lisburn Only a Short Drive
- Belfast & Many Other Parts of the Province Easily Accessible via Nearby M1 Motorway Network
- Ideal for a Wide Range of Buyers with Early Inspection Advised
Additional InformationThis attractive well presented bungalow occupies a superb idyilic secluded site and setting of just under 1.5 acres with views of the surrounding countryside. Whilst benefiting from this peaceful situation it also offers convenience with Hillsborough, Sprucefield and Lisburn only a short distance drive and Belfast and many other parts of the province easily accessible via the nearby M1 motorway network.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout with three separate reception rooms and four bedrooms which is superbly complemented externally by the outstanding gardens. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for those all important family living requirements.
Offering the best of both worlds with its superb rural situation yet accessibility this excellent home will have wide ranging appeal. Early inspection is advised to appreciate it in its entirety or simply to take in the superb setting.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Amtico floor, cornice ceiling, radiator covers, cloaks cupboard, shelved hotpress, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- LOUNGE:19' 6" x 15' 0" (5.94m x 4.57m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, semi circular bay window ovelooking garden, built-in book shelves.
- DINING ROOM:15' 1" x 10' 7" (4.6m x 3.23m)
- Cornice ceiling, door to kitchen, glazed double doors from reception hall.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 9" x 10' 3" (4.19m x 3.12m)
- (at widest points). Glass fronted Georgian style stove linked to oil fired central heating with polished granite hearth, laminate wood effect floor, built-in TV and video plinth with built-in book shelves, mahogany effect uPVC double glazed doors to rear timber decked sitting area and garden.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST AREA:16' 3" x 10' 7" (4.95m x 3.23m)
- (at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, four ring Baumatic gas hob with tiled splash back, Hotpoint built-in oven, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated Neff fridge, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, matching island unit.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 5" x 8' 5" (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, oil fired boiler, built-in cupboards, mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to outside. Door to attached garage.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 0" x 11' 8" (4.27m x 3.56m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.2m)
- Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 7" x 10' 2" (3.53m x 3.1m)
- Double built-in robe, built-in shelves.
- BEDROOM (4):10' 6" x 7' 8" (3.2m x 2.34m)
- Built-in robe.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM;
- Large fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit and drying area, low flush wc, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, shaver point, low voltage spotlights.
- Beautifull generous private site and surrounding gardens with fabulous countryside views extending to approximately 1.5 acres with sweeping driveway leading to parking and turning area to front and side.
- ATTACHED GARAGE17' 6" x 16' 0" (5.33m x 4.88m)
- (at widest points). Remote control roller shutter door, power and light, built-in shelving and storage.
- Mature surrounding gardens laid in lawns and beds with wide variety of plants, trees, fruit trees and shrubs. Pond area. Secluded raised rear timber decked sitting area with awning overlooking countryside. Additional pavior sun terrace. Greenhouse. Outside lights, tap, oil tank and timber garden shed.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views