- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Three Storey Townhouse Situated In A Well Renowned & Highly Established Residential Development
- Four Generous Bedrooms,Two Benefiting from En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Bright & Airy Lounge With Feature Stone Fireplace & Juliet Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Open To A Casual Dining / Living Area
- Study / Small Fifth Bedroom
- Luxury White Family Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Integrated Garage With Utility Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Well Manicured Landscaped Garden To The Rear With A Range Of Flowers & Shrubs
- Tarmac Driveway For Off Street Parking
Additional InformationThis charming Townhouse is situated in The Rose Garden, a well established & highly sought after development in Derriaghy. Offering adaptable accommodation over three floors, this home would be the perfect purchase for a growing family seeking generous accommodation in a prime location!
This home is beautifully presented throughout and has been meticulously maintained by it's current owners. Each room has been finished to an exceptional standard and the fresh decor is perfect for those searching for a home of such quality. On entering you are greeted by a welcoming hallway, this leads to a modern fitted kitchen with space for casual dining & living, off the hall you will find a downstairs W.C and access to the integrated garage which also acts as a utility space. On the first floor you will find a formal reception room with attractive stone fireplace and a Juliet balcony, there is also a generous double bedroom with en suite shower room and a study which could easily act as a fifth bedroom / nursery. The master bedroom is of an excellent size and is located on the second floor, this room is complimented by an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite completes this level. The landscaped rear garden is yet another key feature of this home, this space is perfect for entertaining on a warm summers evening!
Properties of this style, finish and within location rarely sit on the market for long. We expect a high level of interest and recommend prompt viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING & LIVING:
- 5.66m x 4.72m (18' 7" x 15' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge / freezer, space for range cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wine rack, recessed spot lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, double panelled radiator x 2. Open to casual dining / living area.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- White suite comprising of low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE & UTILITY AREA:
- 4.93m x 3.35m (16' 2" x 11' 0")
Up & over door, light & power. Utility area: Formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas fired central heating boiler.
- Panelled radiator.
- OFFICE / 5th BEDROOM:
- 2.18m x 2.21m (7' 2" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Mirror sliderobes, double panelled radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room: White suite comprising of walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- 5.66m x 4.9m (18' 7" x 16' 1")
Attractive stone fireplace, solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator x 2, double doors to Juliet balcony.
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
Built in sliderobes, double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.12m (11' 11" x 10' 3")
Solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
Access to roofspace: Wooden fold down ladders & light.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.21m (10' 3" x 7' 3")
- Luxury white suite comprising of, panelled bath with mixer taps & Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, Velux roof light, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- To the front: Tarmac driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Enclosed garden, part 4g grass, part brick patio, mature shrubs & flowers.
The Rose Garden / Derriaghy
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »