- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Bright Living Room
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Spacious Kitchen & Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway
- South-Facing Child Friendly Rear Garden
- Excellent Presentation
- Oak Effect Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Convenient Location
- Easy Commuting To Belfast
Additional InformationA beautifully presented detached villa situated within the popular Stonebridge Village development. The property occupies a pleasant site overlooking a mature, landscaped green space. Located close to Bangor and Newtownards the property also offers easy commuting to Belfast which will appeal to many potential purchasers
Internally, the property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room, entrance hall, spacious living room with feature fireplace and square bay window, modern kitchen with 'Shaker' style units, integrated appliances and informal dining area, family bathroom and downstairs wc. Presentation is excellent throughout with little to do but move in.
Externally, a tarmac drive providing off street parking leads to a detached single garage. To the rear is a south-facing, fully enclose and child friendly garden with paved patio area, ideal for entertaining. To the front is a small lawned area.
The property also benefits from Oak effect double glazing and an oil fired central heating system.
Location, layout and presentation will ensure this property generates good interest. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Wood laminate flooring. Alarm control pad. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.99m (21' 0" x 13' 1")
Feature stone fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Square bay window. Dual aspect. Television point. Telephone point.
- 6.4m x 3.96m (21' 0" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level, 'Shaker' style units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor over and oven/grill under. Integrated dish washer. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. LED lighting. Casual seating and dining area. Television point. Heating control unit. Storage cupboard. Sliding doors to rear garden.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wood laminate flooring.
- Spacious landing. Large, shelved hot press with copper cylinder. Access to part floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.21m x 2.97m (17' 1" x 9' 9")
Large built in wardrobe. Front aspect. Television point. Telephone point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled. 'Mira Events' electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12' 11" x 9' 9")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.87m (10' 0" x 9' 5")
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, modern contemporary round wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller Door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Tarmac drive with brick sett stones. Front garden in lawn. Tarmac side path. Wooden side gate at each side. Paved ramp and steps to front door. Covered porch.
- South-facing. Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Paved path. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap. Outside lighting. PVC Oil tank. Boiler housing. Outside sockets.
From Green Road take the second turning into Stonebridge and follow the road round, the property will be on the right. A Pinkertons For Sale board has been erected.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »